- Merged BIOS support for EPU-3310, EPU-3311, and EPU-3312.
- Added options for PCI IRQ routing control.
- Modified option defaults and removed unsupported options to improve stability.
- Set PCIe "Hot Plug" defaults to Disabled.
- Removed "Auto" from the "Local Flat Panel Type" options.
- Removed "USB VBUS" option.
- Set xHCI default to Enabled.
- The Board Controller / Firmware was update to revision 420. This revision incorporates the following modifications:
- Improved CPU fan functionality when there are no installed fans, stalled fans, or fans with RPMs > 3500 rpm.
- Improved support for pulse width modulation (PWM) controlled fans
- Minor stability improvements for the I2C and SMBus operations
- BIOS 1082 1086 R103