VGA and LVDS display outputs for Video and I/O expansion in PC/104-Plus embedded systems. An ideal solution for embedded video applications in harsh, mobile, and/or remote environments.
Analog VGA and/or LVDS (simultaneous / independent).
Mini PCIe I/O expansion
Mini PCIe socket
Prevents detachment failures.
See datasheet for more details
|Mechanical||Size: PC/104 standard. 90 x 96 mm (3.6 x 3.8”)|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to +85°C|
|Shock and Vibration||MIL-STD-202G|
|Memory (RAM)||VRAM – 16MB DDR SDRAM|
|Display||Analog output (VGA)|
|Operating System Compatibility||Most x86 operating systems including Windows, Windows Embedded, Linux, VxWorks, and QNX.|
|Export Info||ECCN: 4A994.a|
|Export Info||Schedule B: 8471.60.7000|
See datasheet for full specifications
The VL-EPM-V7 module provides video and I/O expansion capabilities for PC/104-Plus embedded systems. It provides VGA and LVDS display outputs to PC/104-Plus embedded systems. An on-board Mini PCIe socket accommodates plug-in modules such as A/D convertors, Ethernet, Wi-Fi modems, MIL-STD-1553, and other devices.
With a full industrial temperature rating and rugged construction, the VL-EPM-V7 is an ideal solution for embedded video applications in harsh, mobile, and/or remote environments.
This I/O board is compatible with a variety of popular x86 operating systems including Windows, Windows Embedded, and Linux.
As with all VersaLogic products, the VL-EPM-V7 is designed to support OEM applications where high reliability and long-term availability are required. From application design-in support, to 10+ year availability, the VL-EPM-V7 provides a durable video expansion with an excellent cost of ownership.
VersaLogic products are designed for use by OEMs working in a variety of market applications: Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Industrial, Security, Medical, Military, Robotics, and Transportation. VersaLogic delivers extremely reliable standard and customized embedded computers backed with unsurpassed service and the highest availability in the market.
Software Support Packages
- Windows 7 VL-MPEe-V5 Drivers 7.14.01.70 04/24/14 ZIP 969 KB DOWNLOAD
- Windows XP VL-MPEe-V5 Drivers 188.8.131.52 04/24/19 ZIP 2.2 MB DOWNLOAD
- Windows Embedded Std 7 VL-MPEe-V5 Drivers 7.14.01.70 04/24/14 ZIP 969 KB DOWNLOAD
- Windows Embedded XPe VL-MPEe-V5 Drivers 184.108.40.206 04/24/14 ZIP 2.2 MB DOWNLOAD
- Linux Debian Kernel VL-MPEe-V5 Video Drivers 04/24/14 ZIP 255 KB DOWNLOAD
- Linux Debian Xorg VL-MPEe-V5 Video Drivers 04/24/14 ZIP 394 KB DOWNLOAD
- Part Number Description
- VL-CBR-1204 VGA interface cable, 12-pin PicoClasp to 15-pin VGA, 12"
- VL-CBR-2014 LVDS to VGA adapter board
- VL-CBR-2015 LVDS / flat panel cable, 24-bit (Hirose), 20"
- VL-CBR-2016 LVDS / flat panel cable, 18-bit (JAE), 20"
- VL-CBR-2017 LVDS / flat panel cable, 24-bit 20-pin 1mm (Hirose) to 1.25mm (Hirose), 20"
- VL-HDW-105 Standoff package, 0.6", Metric thread
- VL-HDW-106 Standoff package, 0.6", English thread
- VL-HDW-108 Mini PCIe card / mSATA 10x hold-down screws for use with 2.5 mm standoffs, Metric thread, Nylon
- VL-HDW-203 PC/104 extractor tool (metal)
- Part Number Description Form Factor
- Analog & Digital I/O
- VL-MPEe-A1E Analog Input Module, x8 channels single ended (12-bit resolution), industrial temperature (PCIe signaling) Mini PCIe
- VL-MPEe-A2E Analog Input Module, x8 channels single ended (16-bit resolution), industrial temperature (PCIe signaling) Mini PCIe
- VL-MPEe-E3E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, industrial temperature (PCIe signaling) Mini PCIe
- Serial I/O
- VL-MPEe-U2E RS-232/422/485 x4 + GPIO x12 Module, industrial temperature (PCIe signaling) Mini PCIe
ModelsModel: VL-EPM-V7E VGA: Yes LVDS: Yes Stackable Bus: PC/104-Plus Mini PCIe Socket Support: 1 (PCIe Signaling) Operating Temp.: -40° to +85°C Buy Sample:
Model: VL-EPMp-V7E VGA: Yes LVDS: Yes Stackable Bus: PCI-104 Mini PCIe Socket Support: 1 (PCIe Signaling) Operating Temp.: -40° to +85°C Buy Sample: