Notice: The VL-EPM-V4 has reached the end of its off-the-shelf availability. Contact VersaLogic Sales for availability and extended lifecycle options.
PC/104 plus expansion module provides video capabilities for embedded systems. With a full industrial temperature rating and rugged construction, it is an ideal solution for embedded video applications where high reliability and long-term availability are required.
Rugged industry-standard form factor.
Analog VGA and LVDS video output.
-40° to +85°C operation for harsh environments.
See datasheet for more details
|Mechanical||Size: PC/104 standard. 90 x 96 mm (3.6 x 3.8”)|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to +85°C|
|Shock and Vibration||MIL-STD-202G|
|Display||Analog output (VGA)|
|Operating System Compatibility||Most x86 operating systems including Windows, Windows Embedded, Linux, VxWorks, and QNX.|
- Part Number Description
- VL-CBR-1201 VGA interface cable, 12-pin 2 mm (latching) / 15-pin VGA
- VL-CBR-2010 LVDS / flat panel interface cable,18-bit (Hirose), 20"
- VL-CBR-2011 LVDS / flat panel cable, 18-bit (JAE), 20"
- VL-HDW-105 Standoff package, 0.6", Metric thread
- VL-HDW-106 Standoff package, 0.6", English thread
- VL-HDW-203 PC/104 extractor tool (metal)