||Description||Compatible Product Revisions||Download|
- Note: EPU-3311 and EPU-3312 boards cannot be field-updated, and require an RMA to receive an FPGA update along with the BIOS update. EPU-3310 boards can be field-updated.
- Note: BC FW version 433 is included with this BIOS update to synchronize with the release board version.
- Updated CPU microcode to version M0F3067990A. This adds support for Intel® Atom™ Processor E3800 series (Bay Trail) D1 version silicon, which addresses Intel Atom Processor E3800 series (Bay Trail) erratum VLI89. This also addresses the Spectre security vulnerability.
- Changed the "Network" option default in "Advanced → CSM Configuration" to "Legacy".
- Changed the "Boot Option Filter" option default in "Advanced → CSM Configuration" to "UEFI and Legacy".
- Unhide the "Serial Port 1" option in Advanced ? Module Serial Ports. The default remains disabled.
- Enabled the "Hot Plug" option for PCI Express Port 0 only in "Chipset → PCI Express Configuration". This resolves an Ethernet related Linux boot hang issue.
- Changed the "SCC eMMC Support" option in "Advanced → SCC Configuration" to "Enable eMMC 4.41 Support". This improves eMMC device detection after a cold boot.
- Fixed a microSD card instability issue.
- 1.00 and later
- Removed UEFI Shell as a boot option.
- BIOS 1082 1086 R104
- Merged BIOS support for EPU-3310, EPU-3311, and EPU-3312.
- Added options for PCI IRQ routing control.
- Modified option defaults and removed unsupported options to improve stability.
- Set PCIe "Hot Plug" defaults to Disabled.
- Removed "Auto" from the "Local Flat Panel Type" options.
- Removed "USB VBUS" option.
- Set xHCI default to Enabled.
- The Board Controller / Firmware was update to revision 420. This revision incorporates the following modifications:
- Improved CPU fan functionality when there are no installed fans, stalled fans, or fans with RPMs > 3500 rpm.
- Improved support for pulse width modulation (PWM) controlled fans
- Minor stability improvements for the I2C and SMBus operations
- BIOS 1082 1086 R103