Arm Computing Solutions
VersaLogic’s Arm-based embedded computers are built for real-world applications. They are not Arm “modules” or partial computers that require additional carrier or I/O boards to operate. VersaLogic’s Arm-based products are fully-tested, fully-functioning single board computers with built-in I/O. The new i.MX6 line is production ready with: designed-in reliability, designed-in extreme temperature performance (-40° to +85°C), shock and vibration durability, 10+ year availability, US-based support, and plenty of on-board I/O.
- Complete single board computers ready for deployment into demanding industrial applications!
- I/O optimized
- Full industrial temperature. Validated -40° to +85°C.
- Low power draw
- Standardized form factor and mounting points
- Best-in-class warranty
- BOM locking, traceability, extensive quality processes
- 10+ year formal life extension programs
- Shock and vibe tested to MIL-STD-202G
- Expert US-based design and technical support
- Off-the-shelf models
- Customized models in low OEM quantities
For more information on the EPC form factor, contact VersaLogic Sales at (503) 747-2261.